What I can help with?

  • Enquiries regarding the Haringey Housing Register
  • Enquiries regarding homelessness and homelessness applications
  • Issues with Homes for Haringey or housing associations, including outstanding repairs and evictions
  • Some enquiries regarding private rented properties
  • Contacting the Council, housing associations and police about antisocial behaviour, as appropriate


Contact me about a housing issue

Please complete the form below:

  • Please select the type of housing you are currently living in
  • Please describe the issue you are facing and what you have already done to try to resolve it Please include the number of bedrooms in the property and information about who currently lives with you
  • Max. file size: 0 bytes.
    e.g. photos of repair issues or medical information

If you are homeless or at risk of homelessness

If you are currently homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless in the next 56 days, please see Haringey Council’s website


You can complete a self-referral form, or you can call their housing advice number on: 020 8489 1000 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm), or 020 8489 0000 out of hours.

You can also visit one of Haringey’s Customer Service Centres:


Marcus Garvey Centre – Library and Customer Services

Tottenham Green Pools and Fitness, 1 Philip Lane, Tottenham, N15 4JA


Wood Green Library and Customer Services

187-197A High Road, Wood Green, N22 6XD

Advice services and useful links


Helpline: 0808 800 4444

Chat online: https://england.shelter.org.uk/get_help/webchat

Legal team: 0344 515 1540


Haringey Citizens Advice:

National Advice Line: 0800 1448 444

Website: https://www.haringeycabx.org.uk/


Haringey Law Centre

Phone: 020 8808 5354

Website: http://haringeylawcentre.org.uk/

Frequently asked questions

Can you help me move to a more suitable property?
I can make representations to Homes for Haringey and/or your housing association on your behalf. However, I do not have any authority over housing allocation in Haringey and due to the severe shortage of housing across London I cannot make any assurances that this will lead to you being rehoused.


I’ve been placed in temporary accommodation by Homes for Haringey outside Tottenham. Can you still make representations on my behalf?
There is a strict parliamentary protocol that MPs only take on cases for their own constituents. If you have been moved out of Tottenham, you will need to contact your local MP. You can find their contact details by entering your post code here.


Can I contact you on my friend or relative’s behalf?
I need to gain consent directly from the individual concerned before I can make any enquiries on their behalf. If they are a Tottenham constituent, please ask them to get in touch with me and I will do my best to help them with their case. If they do not speak English well and would like you to act on their behalf, this is possible, as long as I gain consent directly from them.


How long does it take to receive a response?
I generally receive a response from Haringey Council and Housing Associations within 2 to 3 weeks.



Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search