How I can help

Part of my role as an MP is to try to help constituents who are facing difficulties. I can help with a range of issues, including immigration, housing, and benefits. Please click on the links below to find out more about how I can help with these issues.


Please note that due to strict parliamentary protocol, I can only help people who live in the Tottenham constituency. If you are unsure who your local MP is, you can check by entering your postcode here.

Contact me about your issue

If you are a Tottenham constituent and you want my help, there are multiple ways to get in touch. You can:

  • complete an issue-specific form: click on the appropriate link above
  • email me directly: see here for more information
  • telephone my office: see here for more information
Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search