What can I help with?​

  • Contacting Haringey Council, about schools, environmental concerns, anti-social behaviour, fly-tipping, parking or similar issues
  • Connecting charities, organisations and businesses with each other who share comment interest
  • Raising concerns about crime and anti-social behaviour with the police
  • Assisting local businesses e.g. with business rates issues
  • Raising issues with relevant Government Ministers or in Parliament (if other avenues have been exhausted)


Contact me about a local issue

Please describe the issue and what you have already done to try to resolve it. Please include reference numbers if relevant
Max. file size: 0 bytes.

How long does it take to receive a response?
I generally receive a response from Haringey Council and other organisations within two to three weeks

I don’t live in the area but my relative does. Can you help?
I need to gain consent directly from the individual concerned before I can make any enquiries on their behalf. If they are a Tottenham constituent, please ask them to get in touch with me and I will do my best to help them with their case. If they do not speak English well and would like you to act on their behalf, this is possible, as long as I gain consent directly from them.

What help can you provide?
I can make representations on your behalf to organisations such as: Haringey Council; Transport for London; Metropolitan Police


Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search