What I can help with?

  • Requesting an overview of your benefit claim from the DWP
  • Requesting an update from the DWP regarding your benefit claim
  • Requesting a mandatory reconsideration or a review of decisions taken by the DWP
  • Requesting advance and hardship payments for Universal Credit awards
  • Raising concerns regarding work capability assessments
  • Requesting a reconsideration of a housing benefit decision by Haringey Council
  • Requesting DWP or local Council look again following a request for repayment of benefit overpayment


Contact me about a benefits issue

Please include the benefits you are currently receiving, benefits you have applied for, and any relevant reference numbers
Max. file size: 0 bytes.



Can you help me make a claim?
As a Member of Parliament, I am unable to submit a claim on your behalf. For assistance with submitting benefit applications please speak to your local Job Centre or Haringey Citizens Advice.

Haringey Citizens Advice:

National Advice Line: 0800 1448 444

Website: https://www.haringeycabx.org.uk/


Can you offer me legal advice?
As a Member of Parliament, I cannot offer legal advice or interfere with legal proceedings


Can you overturn decisions taken by the DWP?
I can request a review of certain decisions. However, I am unable to overturn decisions taken by the DWP


Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search