What I can help with?
- Requesting an overview of your benefit claim from the DWP
- Requesting an update from the DWP regarding your benefit claim
- Requesting a mandatory reconsideration or a review of decisions taken by the DWP
- Requesting advance and hardship payments for Universal Credit awards
- Raising concerns regarding work capability assessments
- Requesting a reconsideration of a housing benefit decision by Haringey Council
- Requesting DWP or local Council look again following a request for repayment of benefit overpayment
Contact me about a benefits issue
Can you help me make a claim?
As a Member of Parliament, I am unable to submit a claim on your behalf. For assistance with submitting benefit applications please speak to your local Job Centre or Haringey Citizens Advice.
Haringey Citizens Advice:
National Advice Line: 0800 1448 444
Can you offer me legal advice?
As a Member of Parliament, I cannot offer legal advice or interfere with legal proceedings
Can you overturn decisions taken by the DWP?
I can request a review of certain decisions. However, I am unable to overturn decisions taken by the DWP