I was born and bred in Tottenham and for the past seventeen years it has been a real privilege to serve as your Labour Member of Parliament.
I have fought hard on the issues that are affecting people living in Tottenham and if re-elected I will continue to do so.
My pledges to you:
1) Standing up for Tottenham: I will always stand up for Tottenham in Westminster, as I have done over the past 17 years and when the riots hit out streets in 2011.
2) A strong voice on Brexit: I will continue to fight against a destructive Tory Brexit that will hit jobs and living standards in Tottenham.
3) Building the homes we need: Labour will build a million homes, half of which will be council homes for social rent, help renters in the private sector and crackdown on rogue landlords.
4) Keeping our streets safe: I fought to save our police station and I will continue to fight to ensure that our local police have the resources to keep Tottenham safe.
5) Fighting for our NHS: I will fight for investment in our NHS so that all Tottenham residents have access to the healthcare services they need.